Modern Citadel plastic kits are packed with details, extras, and add-on bits, including some very small pieces. The Citadel Tools design team had these fine details in mind when they redesigned the beloved cutters used by so many Warhammer hobbyists. This new set of Super Fine Detail Cutters includes a number of improved features:
– Ultra thin blades (about three times smaller than the previous model) allow you to get into tight spaces with ease, increasing visibility and control
– Blades meet perfectly flush on the back, reducing the amount of additional cleanup needed and reducing the risk of pieces pinging away when used properly
– Bump-stopping design makes it impossible to mash the blades together with too much pressure, which means they’ll stay sharp for longer
– Rubberised contoured handles, including flares near the blades for added control, precision, and safety.
– Extended handles to reduce the pressure required to make a cut, reducing hand fatigue