A Warhammer Age of Sigmar Anthology
The Mortal Realms have been despoiled. Ravaged by the followers of the Chaos Gods, they stand on the brink of utter destruction. Against such foes, courage is the best defence and the most effective weapon. It is something that Sigmar’s chosen do not lack. But they are not always strong enough to prevail, and even in victory, each new battle saps their souls a little more.
This is a time of turmoil. This is the era of war. This is the Age of Sigmar.
READ IT BECAUSE
This anthology features selected short stories from Richard Strachan, Noah Van Nguyen, Gary Kloster, and many more. It’s the ideal companion to your adventures through the Mortal Realms.
From the verdant rainforests of Ghyran to the endless plains of Ghur, the Mortal Realms are home to beasts and empires beyond counting. As everyday folk strive to find a way simply to survive, the forces of Order fight for every inch of territory, relentlessly harried by the armies of Chaos, Death, and Destruction.
Humans, aelves and duardin use any means necessary to cleanse the lands of the Dark Gods' taint, while also holding back hordes of savage orruks, and banishing the restless souls that march in the name of Nagash, the Supreme Lord of the Undead. The battle for ascendance in the Mortal Realms never ends.
This anthology contains:
The Order of Azyr
– The Interrogator, by Richard Strachan
– The Orphan of Pale Harbour, by Richard Strachan
– Shadowglass Creek, by Richard Strachan
Lords of the Aelves
– The House of Moons, by Jeremy Lambert
– The Low Road, by Evan Dicken
– Soul Warden, by Miles A Drake
– Cauldron of Blood, by Chris Thursten
– The Hunter's Quarry, by Colin B Harvey
Despoilers of the Realms
– Crown of Flames, by Noah Van Nguyen
– Anger and Ash, by Gary Kloster
– The Waste, the Worm and the Witch, by Gary Kloster
– Boss of Bosses, by Luke Scull
– The Ancestor's Hall, by David Guymer